The Operations Associate position supports the Operations Director and Operations Manager with reporting, billing, processes, system management and general operations.
- Assist the Operations manager with processing monthly billing as well as budget reporting
- Assist the Operations Director with miscellaneous operations tasks and projects
- Project manage large teams for specific deliverables on a monthly or ad hoc basis
- Oversee all travel & expense budgets for quality control
- Pull and compile data on a monthly as well as on needed basis
- Provides system support and access control for MediaTools and MBOX
- Minimum of 1 year experience in operations and/or finance, preferably in a media agency or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, business administration or finance preferred
- Understands and can meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Able to multi-task and take on a variety of projects
- Must be pro-active, curious, creative problem solver
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Able to work successfully with teams and different personalities
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Novartis, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Mediavest | Spark and Optimedia | Blue 449—a key division of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you. Click on the Apply Now button!