|Job Title: Planning Supervisor - Strategy
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We are powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of benefits rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
If you are an ambitious goal-setter who is obsessed with the art and science of data, technology and innovation, we want you!
What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- The Strategy Supervisor constructs the strategic foundation for media plan development and ensures consistency across all channels. As a key agency contact, you maintains strong relationships with clients, partner agencies, media vendors and internal departments.
- The client that the position will be responsible for is Samsung. Samsung has evolved to be a world-class corporation with businesses that spans across mobile, home electronics, advanced technologies, finance, and more. This is a high paced but highly rewarding account. We are looking for people that are passionate not just for the agency that they work for but for the client that they manage.
- Though not all-inclusive, here are some of the key things that you may focus on as a Media Supervisor at Starcom:
- You’ll implement and manage Human Experience plan development, negotiation and/or execution
- You will be responsible for learning the client’s business inside and out and staying abreast of industry and competitor information
- You will work with your Associate Director and/or Director and colleagues within your primary practice area and across other practice areas to create, present and execute communication plans for assigned client brands
- Guide the team in translating client goals into strategic media solutions that grow our client’s brands, and ensure strategic consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
- Serve as a key client contact to receive client requests and investigate proposed and alternative solutions to maximize client objectives and to identify and/or resolve any execution issues
- Monitor plan execution and serve as a first point of contact to raise and resolve any identified issues/discrepancies
- Generate media insights using various data sources and craft strategic POVs
- Mentor and train junior staff associates; guide team in setting goals and project tasks & timelines
Does this sound like you? Great! We’d love to hear from you. Click on the Apply Now button!
- You have a minimum of a Bachelors degree. If your degree is in marketing, advertising, communications, applied mathematics or consumer insights or related field, that’s a plus
- You have 3 or more years of related work experience specifically in strategic planning
- Cross-channel planning experience with a focus on Digital
- Strong client-management and budget management experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – you can detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities – ability to think unconventionally in proposing potential solutions or opportunities to issues
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in planning tools such as IMS and Mediatools; Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as other equivalent programs
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.