About Starcom Worldwide
The Decision Science Senior Analyst is an advanced entry-level position that uses research, data, and analytics techniques to answer client business questions, develop ‘test-and-learn’ approaches that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implement best practices around strategy, activation, and campaign measurement.
Help drive day-to-day research & analytics efforts while delivering high impact, actionable insights
- Execute consumer, media, brand, and market research that will drive the client’s business
- Synthesize and provide clear visualization of insights surfaced by mining advertising and client data
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Develop and analyze media and brand targets that inform media strategies
- Apply syndicated research and proprietary agency resources to client’s business
- Evaluate new and potential data partners to identify the best resources and approaches
- Proactively educate internal and external clients on research, tools, and approaches
- Craft POVs for internal and external knowledge sharing
- 1-2 years in media/marketing research, consumer insight, business consulting, or digital advertising research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, or sociology
- Experience with quantitative or qualitative research and working with large data sets to create insights
- Familiarity with syndicated and customer data environments
- Knowledge of statistical software packages and coding languages (eg SAS, SPSS, R, Python) a plus
- Proficiency in Tableau, GoodData, Datorama, SQL a plus
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.