About Starcom Worldwide
The Starcom Decision Sciences team is 75+ members strong and growing. Team members are seasoned media and consumer insights experts, skilled statisticians, tech lovers, data visualization gurus, and intellectually curious individuals.
The Analyst position is an entry level position that uses research, data, reporting and analytics techniques to answer client business questions, assists with developing ‘test-and-learn’ approaches that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implements best practices around research, analytics and campaign measurement.
Help drive day-to-day research & analytics efforts while delivering impactful, actionable insights
- Support execution of customer, media, brand, and market research that produce unique insights and opportunities
- Synthesize research results and uncover overarching themes to drive the client’s business forward
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Facilitate the sharing of data and insights among relevant internal parties to inform future strategies
- Develop and analyze media and brand targets that inform media strategies
- Apply syndicated research (Nielsen, MRI, ComScore, eMarketer, etc) and agency research applications to client business
- Foster strong relationships with internal client teams
- Assist internal groups in maximizing the use of available research sources and proprietary studies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or similar discipline (Masters a plus)
- Demonstrated interest in quantitative and qualitative research, experimental design, and data analysis
- Requires excellent project management, organization and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (SAS, SPSS, R) is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.