|About the Role:
Responsible for identifying technical and reporting opportunities based on plans to address client needs, creating project objectives, and executing plan deliverables through breadth of appropriate analytic techniques, storytelling and data visualization. Responsible for managing technical team members, partners and resources for flawless digital media campaign execution. Functions as expert technical point of escalation, analytical problem solver and technical translator to internal account teams and clients. Provides ongoing strategic account direction/vision for technology, process and digital reporting/insights.
Technical Expertise: Experienced to Mastery
ACCOUNTABILITY: Responsible for the construction and delivery of digital opportunities based on client needs and developing plan to execute and effectively measure outcomes.
- BA with concentration in business/marketing, mathematics or information technology formation technology. MBA, Computer Science or quantitative Master’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets to create and translate insights into compelling presentations
- Strong client management/consultative experience both presenting and resolving issues.
- Extensive experience leading and managing technical projects, including problem solving, strategic technology roadmaps and implementation
- Extensive experience leading and managing marketing technology projects from ideation through installation
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – demonstrated ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Solid written and verbal communication skill with ability to communicate/translate complex concepts to non-technical audience
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to juggle several mission critical projects effectively – keeping others adequately up to speed and ensuring deliverables meet expected timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and develop junior colleagues
- Demonstrated experience with programmatic audience buying execution
- Results orientations with strong independent and team project management and time management skills
- Experience proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced proficiency with digital marketing technology, especially ad servers, tag management systems, DMP’s, brand study partners, verification technologies; experience or orientation to learning new software packages and methodologies (social media tools, data visualization etc.), data analysis techniques and applied statistics required
- Act as the primary steward and lead of the Data Driven roadmap (as it develops/evolves)
- Act as the primary day to day technology point of contact for the Samsung US data & programmatic leads
- Support client in onboarding 1st party data sets
- Support client as the primary lead for 2nd party data negotiations and data integrations
- Serve as the day to day lead managing the DMP relationship
- Manage the ongoing documentation of operational learning
- Owns and oversees all aspect of client digital relationship in context of campaign execution and reporting for assigned accounts beginning with identification of key opportunities and need, development of project scope and plan, coordination with respective vendors, clients and internal teams, and creation and creative delivery of insights and recommendations.
- Oversees strategic technology account roadmaps for the integration and intersection of client-side and agency-side technologies/data
- Designs and develops account processes for campaign implementation and reporting across internal teams
- Consults with client to obtain necessary data and provides ongoing updates on progress vs. plan.
- Identifies any critical issues to refine digital campaign needs and ensure deliverables are met on time.
- Generates digital analytic results to address client questions and business challenges
- Serves as primary author, presenter, and quality control for client deliverables ensuring end product provides useful insights gained to support decision making process, and drive execution and business optimization.
- Ensures insights and applications derived from each project are infused into the ongoing operations both at client and within agency
- Keeps abreast of evolving media landscape, including research and emerging trends to provide insight to both media teams and client (as required)
- Proactively contributes to COE (Analytics team) through sharing of ideas and best practices
- Manages and develops team of managers/analysts and technology operations; utilizes strong understanding of teams’ skills, capabilities and developmental opportunities and aspirations to plan for and direct workload of team to produce desired performance outcomes and keep team challenged/motivated.
- Provides timely, continuous, and specific performance feedback to both recognize and address performance highs and lows.
- Monitors individual develop plans and proactively encourages timely staff rotations to support/influence their career development.
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.