|As a member of the Technology & Operations Solutions – Project Management Office, the Supervisor is responsible for all development activities, including but not limited to code creation and changes to existing code, creation of database schema or other data models, system maintenance and upgrades, documenting software functionality, documenting bugs and issues, and various quality assurance and testing tasks. This role could be supportive or lead, depending on the project.
About Starcom Worldwide
- BA/BS degree Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years building web application using ASP.NET MVC
- Persistence layer using Entity Framework
- Experience building configurable Excel reports using .NET libraries like Syncfusion, accessible from web application
- Experience designing data schemas and analytic infrastructures, as well as integrating relational databases into Web-based solutions
- Database implementations using SQL Server, including SQL Server Integration Services
- Presentation layer using the jQuery framework and associated libraries
- Experience with testing framework like Visual Studio Unit Testing
- Expertise building dashboard using Tableau, D3.js, or other tools and libraries is desired
- Strong desire and affinity for UI/UX
|Accountability:|| || || |
|Checks in code changes to version control system and documents changes and issues where appropriate. Raises concerns about feasibility or functionality to project manager in a timely manner.|
- Communicate project status to Project Manager and other team members
- Ability to present ideas and designs through presentations and models
- Excellent hands on knowledge of relevant technical environment
- Ability to create technical functional specifications from business requirements
- Must have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage client and team relationships in a dynamic environment.
- Solid facilitation and problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.