|Analyst, Search & Social|
|About The Role:
We are looking for Search & Social Analyst(s) to facilitate the day to day management of search marketing programs. The Search & Social Analyst position will be responsible for the creation, optimization, execution, and backend reporting of client search and social media initiatives. This position requires an individual that can manage multiple tasks at once and independently manage their own time. Attention to process and detail is a must. This person must be passionate about search engine marketing / social media and personally vested in setting the industry standards for Starcom. The Search & Social Analyst will assist the Search & Social Manager in developing best in class campaigns that meet and exceed client business objectives.
- Daily planning, execution, and management of multiple paid search & social campaigns for clients
- Establish keyword, copy, and targeting strategies based on client objectives
-Manage daily budget tracking to ensure approved and contracted spend levels are on pace
- Daily integration with our major partners, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.
- Leverage bid management tools (Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search, Marin Software, etc.) to facilitate campaign trafficking, optimization, and reporting
-Perform ongoing optimizations, which may include bid management, ad copy testing, landing page testing, beta opportunities, etc.
- Lead the creation and presentation of summarized campaign performance data that provides actionable insights, improvement recommendations, and next steps
- Stay informed on the evolving search & social industry landscape to further enhance campaign performance, as well as develop best practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 0 to 2 years work experience in search engine marketing, paid social media, and/or display advertising preferred
- Discipline in which strong creative thinking and/or analytical skills are leveraged to interpret data into actionable results and insights
- Strong desire to work with the search, social, and other emerging digital channels
- Ability to work independently, manage, and prioritize time effectively
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn new tools and technology platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Basic knowledge of paid search and social highly preferred
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Would you like to apply to this job?