|WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The role of the Social Manager is to be the day-to-day steward of social media for assigned brands responsible for leading campaign development, activation and innovation. The Social Manager is expected to apply their social mastery to deliver against the clients’ goals. The Social Manager will work closely with their AMD in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, the Social Manager is responsible for day to day management of the Social Analyst, including both project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development.
- Provide direction to analyst to conduct and analyze keyword and audience research necessary to build a new campaign; review and package for delivery to client including full QA
- Responsible for gathering the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery with oversight from AMD
- Provide direction to Analyst for purposes of campaign structure and keyword and ad copy development. Responsible for final QA before delivery to client.
- Responsible for presenting recommendation, soliciting feedback and directing analyst to apply client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
- Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Ultimate oversight for all day to day budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. Strategy flowcharts)
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for QA of flowchart and buys in Prisma
- Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for QA of trafficked approved plan into social platforms
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch (dayparting, bids, budget, targeting parameters)
- Responsible for Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Responsible for recommending campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans
- Responsible for campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Responsible for building clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Primary contact for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
- Serve as lead for training of new Social Analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal)
- Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving prior to elevation to AMD
- Work closely with Analyst to establish priorities and manage workload
- Partner with AMD to ensure upcoming deliverables are being proactively addressed
- Timely delivery of all work is required
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Primary party responsible for pulling data and research components needed for new business pitches
- Contribute to development of slides for use in new business pitches
- Responsible for contributing to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings.
- Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years of social experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Mastery of social platforms
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Collaborative approach/attitude
Certifications in social platforms (Twitter flight school, Facebook Blueprint) is highly preferred
Experience in social SAS preferred - i.e. 4C
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.