|Mediavest | Spark|
|Chicago (Merchandise Mart)|
|WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT MEDIAVEST |SPARK
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here’s the bottom line: We want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Mediavest | Spark, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and MV|S is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Our clients are some of the world’s biggest and boldest marketers.
So, if you like what you’ve read so far, and want to work for a leading media company that values diversity and community outreach, has perks like free soda in the office and product discounts, and gives you the opportunity to learn from the best to become the best, keep reading.
The role of the Social Manager is to be the day-to-day steward of social media for assigned brands responsible for leading campaign development, activation and innovation. The Social Manager is expected to apply their social mastery to deliver against the clients’ goals. The Social Manager will work closely with their AMD in the development and communication of all strategy while owning tactical execution. In addition, the Social Manager is responsible for day to day management of the Social Analyst, including both project management to ensure timely delivery of all tasks and career development.
• Provide direction to Analyst for purposes of campaign structure and keyword and ad copy development. Responsible for final QA before delivery to client.
• Responsible for presenting recommendation, soliciting feedback and directing analyst to apply client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
• Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
• Ultimate oversight for all day to day budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. Strategy flowcharts)
• Upon campaign approval, responsible for QA of flowchart and buys in Prisma
• Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
• Primary party responsible for QA of trafficked approved plan into social platforms
• Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch (dayparting, bids, budget, targeting parameters)
• Responsible for Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
• Responsible for recommending campaign adjustments based on performance trends
• Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
• Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans
• Responsible for campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
• Responsible for building clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
• Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
• Primary contact for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
• Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
• Serve as lead for training of new Social Analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
• Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
• Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal)
• Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
• Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving prior to elevation to AMD
• Work closely with Analyst to establish priorities and manage workload
• Partner with AMD to ensure upcoming deliverables are being proactively addressed
• Timely delivery of all work is required
• Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
• Primary party responsible for pulling data and research components needed for new business pitches
• Contribute to development of slides for use in new business pitches
• Responsible for contributing to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings.
• Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3+ years of social experience
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Presentation skills are a must
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
• Mastery of social platforms
• Proven leadership ability
• Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
• Collaborative approach/attitude
Certifications in social platforms (Twitter flight school, Facebook Blueprint) is highly preferred
Experience in social SAS preferred - i.e. 4C
WHO WE ARE
Mediavest | Spark is a full-service media agency that offers the best of both worlds – a startup spirit backed by a powerhouse soul.
We are a proud member of the Publicis Media network.
We combine the kind of high-touch customer service and insights clients expect from a boutique agency with the marketplace clout, technology infrastructure, and category and marketplace context of a global leader. For clients, that means no more trade-offs.
By fusing the complementary pieces of Publicis Media agencies Spark and Mediavest – our geographic hubs, talent, tools, and processes – and by creating an exciting new culture, we’ve established a true “destination agency” for the best clients and people.
We’ve taken to referring to our newfound advantage as “the power of plus” – a jolt of energy that occurs when two or more entities come together to create greater value. Whether we’re talking about art and science, data and insights, or content and programmatic, it’s clear that effectively combining disparate entities is at the very heart of achieving exceptional business results today through media.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (mediavest-spark.com).
Mediavest | Spark is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Would you like to apply to this job?