|WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The role of the Senior Search Analyst is to be the day-to-day steward of search media for assigned brands responsible for monitoring and maintaining search campaign development, activation and innovation. The Senior Search Analyst is required to develop and maintain a strong knowledge of their clients’ business and apply their search understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients’ needs/objectives. The Senior Search Analyst will work closely with their manager in the development and communication of all search recommendations.
- Gather and analyze keyword research necessary to build a new campaign
- Responsible for gathering necessary data for plan development
- Group keywords into ad groups and develop relevant ad copy and extensions with little direction from Manager
- Responsible for presenting recommendation, soliciting and applying client feedback to keyword and copy proposal prior to client signoff
- Upon campaign approval, responsible for building flowchart and loading authorized buys in Prisma
- Generate paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
- Primary party responsible for trafficking approved plan into search engines
- Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Proactively advocate for campaign adjustments based on performance trends
- Active monitoring and management of performance and competitive landscape
- Development and implementation of optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, keyword overlap, testing implementation)
- Pulling and analyzing data to inform campaign reporting and develop strategic insights with clear actionable items
- Build clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
- Active participation in client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
- Responsible for granular maintenance of monthly billing cycle, including invoice tracking, buy actualization in Prisma, and compiling draft billing for manager approval
- Responsible for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
- Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Trends
- Mastery of all core search metric calculations and relationships (e.g. CPC, CPA, CTR, SOV, weighted averages)
- Serve as subject matter experts for Search Analysts and be a resource for training and ad hoc questions
- Develop strong working relationship with client teams and partner agencies (where applicable) by helping to create a seamless communications process
- Establish professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
- Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving
- Work closely with manager to establish priorities and manage workload
- Timely delivery of all work
- Successful completion of training programs and requisite certifications
- Build Paid Social Strategies across multiple social platform
- Execute Paid Social campaign through Facebook Power Editor and Twitter Ads product
- Monitor and optimize paid social performance to meet business objectives
- 1-2 years paid search experience is required
- Bachelor's degree
- Serve as key point person for client reporting needs
- Managing budgets and assisting in developing recommendations based on analysis and tools
- Preparing daily/weekly reporting analysis and agendas for client meetings
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly tactical vendor calls
- Presenting reporting during status calls and during post buy reviews
- Responsible for learning all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis - bid management platforms, Benchtools, Google Insights
- Responsible for learning client analytics platforms, such as Coremetrics, Google Analytics and Omniture
- Must be interested in Social and have a strong knowledge of the social landscape
- Paid Social experience is desired but not needed
- Experience building ads in Power Editor is a plus
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.